WELCOME TO OUR ONLINE WASHINGTON MAST PERMIT COURSE!
We have been offering Washington Mandatory Alcohol Server Training for over 15 years!
Our MAST program was designed to provide Servers, Bartenders, Bar & Restaurant Managers, Growler-Filling Staff, and Alcohol-Tasting Staff with the knowledge required to confidently and lawfully carry out their positions. Our intention is to ensure that Washington State Alcohol Selling and Serving laws are understood and adhered to at all times. We also strongly promote having fun while working and encourage our MAST Permit holders to follow Washington Alcohol Laws while simultaneously creating enjoyable experiences for themselves and their customers!
Our Program is APPROVED by the Washington State Liquor Cannabis Board!
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our Online MAST Course?
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Program is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- This course features videos and interactive activities intended to provide you with the best learning experience possible
- Our course works on all devices! PCs, Laptops, Tablets, and Mobile Phones.
- By taking our course, you will receive the most comprehensive training available in Washington State which will protect you by reducing your risk of being held liable for alcohol-related issues.
- Your Class 12 or Class 13 MAST Permit will be mailed to you upon course completion to ensure you receive it promptly!
- We will report your permit directly to the WSLCB once you complete the course.
- This course is available 24/7, and you can log on and off as needed - You are not required to complete the entire course in one sitting.
- You are guaranteed to receive exceptional customer service every step of the way should you need support!
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Alcohol Server Training Program available!
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide MAST Permit Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service in order to help recognize and eliminate liability!