Replacement Permits

If you got your permit from AACEA or Len Riggs Alcohol Server Training (LRAST), please use the tool below.

Note: We have a $10 processing fee for all services.

Enter your permit number.

Or enter your last name and birthday.

Which kind you need?


Turned 21 since you took our course and need to upgrade to a Class 12 permit? Please use the tool above.


If your permit was lost, stolen, damaged or you changed your name, you need a replacement. Please use the tool above.

Returned Online Permits

Was your permit returned for an incorrect address and you need your permit resent? Please use the tool above.