Terms of Enrollment for Washington Alcohol Server Permit Class
- I hereby understand before going any further in the process of registering for the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board MAST Alcohol Servers Permit that if anybody is 6 months or behind in child support payments the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board MAST Permit may be suspended upon the order of the DSHS. If you have questions about this please call 360-664-1727.
- By agreeing to this agreement, I as the person (registrant) taking the AACEA Alcohol Server Training seminar do agree to the following and in no way hold AACEA or any of its affiliates liable for any action caused by me or others upon my direction, rather it be civil liability or law liability.
- I do hereby swear under the penalties of perjury that I as the person whom is registered for the AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar am the one who will be taking the course and the one who will be taking the final exam to receive a WSLCB MAST Class 12 Mixologist Permit, or the WSLCB MAST Class 13 Servers Permit. Upon agreeing to this, I have knowingly accepted the fact that I am the only person who is registered for this seminar and I am the one who will attend and interact with course content.
- I hereby understand that AACEA has an obligation to all course participants who have successfully completed the course and exam to issue an appropriate MAST permit (either Class 12 or Class 13 permits) and report that to the WSLCB within 30 days. I am asked to contact the AACEA if I don’t receive the permit within 30 days. If I still don’t receive the permit, I may contact the WSLCB at email@example.com or call (360) 664-1727.
- I do hereby understand, under the penalties of perjury that I, as the registered participant of the AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar, be the only one who will be taking the final exam and will not converse, ask others questions, or read notes taken during the course while taking the final exam. In essence I agree that I will take the final examination as a closed-book test.
- I do hereby understand that I must complete the entire training course before taking the exam.
- I do hereby understand that I may log out at any time prior to the Final Exam and return to the Course at the section of the Module that I left off at. I also do hereby understand that I may access the final exam only one time. There is no time limit on completing the exam, but the exam must be completed in one session. If the course times out from no activity for 30 minutes the entire course will have to be retaken before the exam can be taken.
- I do hereby understand that upon registering and submitting funds I will not be granted a refund. AACEA does, however, understand that there may be certain instances in which a refund might be granted. In the event a refund is granted because a user is unable to take the course on their system they will be refunded within 30 days. I do hereby understand that it is my responsibility to check the system requirement page on the AACEA website before registering. I also do hereby understand that if I am experiencing any problems it is MY responsibility to contact AACEA @ 425-335-3672 to seek help. If I choose not to contact AACEA for help I will forfeit my refund.
- I do hereby understand that if I do not pass the exam with the 80% required passing grade, I am instructed to call the office @ 888-865-1900 for further instruction.
- I hereby understand that I am not to consume alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants while taking this course.
- I hereby understand that I may revisit the AACEA’s course website after passing the final exam and modules for any questions I may have regarding Alcohol sale and service.
- I hereby understand that to terminate enrollment from this course I may simply close the program before payment.
Why is a SSN required to issue a permit?
RCW 26.23.150 requires that we obtain social security numbers for alcohol server permit holders in order to assist in child support enforcement as required by federal law. RCW 66.20.320 (2) authorizes us as a Provider in obtaining social security numbers from the permit holders. If you have further questions contact the MAST program at the WSLCB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 664-1727.