Terms of Enrollment for Washington Alcohol Server Permit Class
- I hereby understand before going any further in the process of registering for the AACEA's Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Course that if I am 6 months or more behind in child support payments that my MAST Permit may be suspended by the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board upon the order of the division of child support / DSHS. If I have any questions, I understand I can contact my case manager or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 360-664-1727.
- By agreeing to these terms of enrollment, I as the person (registrant) taking the AACEA Online Alcohol Server Training Seminar agree to the following and in no way hold AACEA or any of its affiliates liable for any action caused by me or others upon my direction, rather it be civil liability or law liability.
- I do hereby swear under the penalties of perjury that I as the person whom is registered for the AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar am the one who will be taking the course and the one who will be taking the final exam to receive a WSLCB MAST Class 12 Mixologist Permit or a WSLCB MAST Class 13 Servers Permit. Upon agreeing to this, I have knowingly accepted the fact that I am the only person who is registered for this seminar and I am the one who will attend and interact with the course content.
- I hereby understand that AACEA has an obligation to all course participants who have successfully completed the course and exam to issue an appropriate MAST Permit (either a Class 12 or Class 13 MAST permit) and report my information to the WSLCB within 30 days. I am asked to contact AACEA if I don't receive my permit within 30 days. If I still don't receive my permit after contacting AACEA, I may contact the WSLCB at email@example.com or call (360) 664-1727.
- I do hereby understand, under the penalties of perjury that I, as the registered participant of the AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar, be the only one who will be taking the final exam and will not converse, ask others questions, or read notes taken during the course while taking the final exam. In essence I agree that I will take the final examination as a closed-book test.
- I do hereby understand that I must complete the entire training course before taking the exam.
- I do hereby understand that I may log out at any time prior to the Final Exam and return to the Course at the section of the Module that I left off at. I also do hereby understand that I may access the final exam only one time. There is no time limit on completing the exam, but the exam must be completed in one session. If the course times out from no activity for 30 minutes the entire course will have to be retaken before the exam can be taken.
- I do hereby understand that upon registering and submitting funds I will not be granted a refund. AACEA does, however, understand that there may be certain instances in which a refund might be granted. In the event a refund is granted because a user is unable to take the course on their system they will be refunded within 30 days. I do hereby understand that it is my responsibility to check the system requirement page on the AACEA website before registering. I also do hereby understand that if I am experiencing any problems it is MY responsibility to contact AACEA @ 888-865-1900 to seek help. If I choose not to contact AACEA for help I will forfeit my refund.
- I do hereby understand that if I do not pass the final exam with at least an 80% required passing grade, I am instructed to call the office @ 888-865-1900 for further instruction.
- I do hereby understand that I am not to consume alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants while taking this course.
- I do hereby understand that I may revisit AACEA's website after passing the final exam for any questions I may have regarding Alcohol Sales and Service.
- I do hereby understand that in order to terminate enrollment from this course I may simply close the program before payment.
- I understand there is a charge of $19.99 and a $10.00 charge to replace a lost, stolen, damaged, name change or upgrade from a class 13 permit to a class 12 permit, or if I didn't register with a correct mailing address and the permit was or wasn't returned to AACEA.
- I understand that once that I have registered and paid for the course I have 5 years to complete the course and pass the final exam.
- I understand that after I have passed the final exam I can print a copy of the student manual.
- I understand that I can take a course evaluation that I can access from the help menu.
Why is a SSN required to issue a permit? Please read the below law.
RCW 26.23.150 requires that we obtain social security numbers from MAST Permit holders in order to assist in child support enforcement as required by federal law. RCW 66.20.320 (2) authorizes us as a Provider to obtain social security numbers from our MAST Permit holders. If you have further questions please contact the MAST program at the WSLCB at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 664-1727.
Our business hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. We are closed for federal holidays and Saturday and Sunday.
Outside of business hours, students will be contacted within 24 hours of the inquiry.