Terms of Enrollment for TABC Seller-Server Training
- By agreeing to this agreement, I, as the person (registrant) taking the AACEA Alcohol Seller/Server Training Seminar, agree to the following and will in no way hold AACEA or any of its affiliates liable for any action caused by me or others upon my direction, rather it be civil liability or law liability.
- I hereby understand that I must must provide complete information to receive a certificate: name, personal identification number (Social Security Number, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number [ITIN], an Alien Registration Number [“A” Number], or an IV case number from a machine readable immigrant Visa [MRIV]), and the date of birth. I understand that if I don’t provide any of the above approved forms of an identification number I will not be issued a TABC Seller – Server Certificate.
- I do hereby swear under the penalties of perjury that I, as the person whom is registering for this AACEA Alcohol Seller/Server Training Seminar, am the one who will be taking the course and Final Exam to receive an TABC Certification. Upon agreeing to this, I have knowingly accepted that I am creating my own account with AACEA which only I may access. I will be the only person attending and interacting with the course content under my account.
- I do hereby understand, under the penalties of perjury that I, as the registered participant of the AACEA Alcohol Seller/Server Training Seminar, am the only one who will be taking the final exam and will not converse, ask others questions, or read notes taken during the course while taking the Final Exam. In essence, I agree that I will take the final examination as a closed-book test.
- I do hereby understand that I must complete the entire Texas alcohol certification training course before taking the exam.
- I do hereby understand that I may log out at any time prior to the Final Exam and return to the Course at the beginning of the unit that I left off at. I also do hereby understand that if I fail the Final Examination on my first attempt I will be required to re-take the entire course before re-taking the Final Exam. There is no time limit on completing the exam, but the exam must be completed in one session.
- I do hereby understand that I must pass the Final Exam at the end of the course in order to receive an Alcohol Seller/Server Certificate. I also understand that the Final Exam consists of 25 multiple choice questions and I must receive a score of 70% or higher in order to pass. If I fail the Final Exam I will be allowed one re-test. If I fail my retest I will be required to re-register and re-take the course.
- I do hereby understand that upon registering and submitting funds I will not be granted a refund. However, AACEA understands that there may be certain instances in which a refund might be granted. I do hereby understand that it is my responsibility to check the system requirement page on the AACEA website before registering.
- I hereby understand that I am not to consume alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants while taking this course.
- I hereby understand that in order to terminate enrollment from this course I may simply close the program before payment.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about this program you can contact TABC at 512.206.3420 or 888.843.8222