TABC Certification Permit Alcohol Seller Training
WELCOME TO AACEA TABC APPROVED ONLINE CERTIFICATION TRAINING
Promoting responsible sales and service of alcohol since 2001
For Alcohol Sellers, Servers, Bartenders, and Bar, Restaurant & Private Club Managers.
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our TABC Certification program?
- Works on all devices! (PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Android, Ipads, Macs)
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Alcohol Seller/Server Program is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Program available.
- You will receive the most comprehensive training in the state, reducing the risk of legal issues against you.
- Your Seller/Server Certificate is available for immediate printing after you complete the course!
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Exceptional customer support
- Quality Videos and Interactive Activities
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service in order to help you recognize and eliminate liability.
The TABC feels trained sellers, servers, and managers are able to prevent sales of alcohol to minors, intoxicated people, and non-members of private clubs. The agency has certified this course for seller server training. The curriculum has been approved by the TABC and our trainers are certified. Those who complete our approved TABC Certification program are issued certificates and licensees.