Terms of Enrollment
Remember, you will need a proctor present during the Final Exam. The proctor may be anyone 21 years of age or older, does not have to be an Oregon resident or have an OLCC permit, but must be present during the duration of the Final Exam. (Note: the proctor will also need to submit some personal information).
- By agreeing to this agreement, I, as the person (registrant) taking the AACEA Alcohol Server Training seminar, do agree to the following and in no way hold AACEA or any of its affiliates liable for any action caused by me or others upon my direction, rather it be civil liability or law liability.
- I hereby understand I will need a proctor during the Final Exam. The proctor may be anyone 21 years of age or older, does not have to be an Oregon resident or have an OLCC permit, but must be present during the duration of the Final Exam. Both the proctor and I will need to electronically sign an affidavit before beginning the Final Exam.
- I do hereby swear under the penalties of perjury that I, as the person whom is registered for this AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar, am the one who will be taking the course and Final Exam to receive an ASE Permit from the OLCC. Upon agreeing to this, I have knowingly accepted that I am the only person who is registered for this seminar and I am the one who will attend and interact with course content.
- I do hereby understand, under the penalties of perjury that I, as the registered participant of the AACEA Alcohol Server Training Seminar, am the only one who will be taking the final exam and will not converse, ask others questions, or read notes taken during the course while taking the Final Exam. In essence, I agree that I will take the final examination as a closed-book test.
- I do hereby understand that I must complete the entire training course before taking the exam.
- I do hereby understand that I may log out at any time prior to the Final Exam and return to the Course at the unit section that I left off at. I also understand that if I leave the course for 30 minutes it will automatically time out and I will need to re-login in order to proceed. I also do hereby understand that I may access the Final Exam only one time. There is no time limit on completing the exam, but the exam must be completed in one session.
- I do hereby understand that upon registering and submitting funds I will not be granted a refund. However, AACEA understands that there may be certain instances in which a refund might be granted. I do hereby understand that it is my responsibility to check the system requirement page on the AACEA website before registering.
- I do hereby understand that I must pass the Final Exam at the end of the course in order to receive an ASE Servers Permit. I also understand that the Final Exam consists of 50 multiple choice questions and I must receive a score of 70% or higher in order to pass.
- I hereby understand that I am not to consume alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants while taking this course.
- I hereby understand that in order to terminate enrollment from this course I may simply close the program before payment.
- If you have questions, comments or complaints about this program you can contact OLCC at 800.452.6522 ext. 5133 or 503.872.5133.
Oregon Revised Statue (ORS) 25.785
Issuing entities to require Social Security number
- Any state agency, board or commission that is authorized to issue an occupational, professional, recreational or driver license, certification, permit or registration subject to suspension under ORS 25.750 to 25.783 shall require that an individual's Social Security number be recorded on an application for, or form for renewal of, a license, certification, permit or registration and to the maximum extent feasible shall include the Social Security number in automated databases containing information about the individual.
- A state agency, board or commission described in subsection (1) of this section may accept a written statement from an individual who has not been issued a Social Security number by the United States Social Security Administration to fulfill the requirement in subsection (1) of this section. (3) An individual may not submit to a state agency, board or commission a written statement described in subsection (2) of this section knowing the statement to be false. [1997 c.746 117; 1999 c.80 93; 2003 c.610 1]