OLCC Permit License Oregon Online. Alcohol Service License Liquor Card
Initial and Renewal class
For bartenders, servers, waitstaff, managers or anyone who serves alcohol in restaurants, taverns, nightclubs, bars, lounges, private clubs, and similar businesses.
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our online server program?
- Len Riggs, a former comedian, provides the most entertaining alcohol server training course available anywhere!
- The AACEA course was written by Len who worked hands on in every aspect of the Hospitality Industry for 27 years, he has also been training Alcohol Server Seller Training since 2001.
- Rated the best Online Alcohol Server Training Program available by past students.
- Reduce the risk of legal issues against you and your employer with the most comprehensive training available in the state of Oregon.
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Unsurpassed customer service and support!
An OLCC permit can be issued by the Oregon Liquor Control Commission to employees who serve alcohol in restaurants, taverns, nightclubs, bars, lounges, private clubs, and similar businesses. A service permit is good for 5 years.
Law requires you to have an Oregon alcohol service permit if you work at a business with a liquor license that allows customers to drink on the premises and you mix, serve, or sell alcohol in any manner. Managers who supervise employees who mix, serve, or sell alcohol must also have a service permit, OLCC card. Employees of a licensed business must not sell or serve alcohol without a valid service permit.
To obtain your alcohol service permit: 1. Complete this OLCC approved Alcohol Server Education course; and 2.Go to the Portal link at the end of this course to take the final exam and too complete your Service Application. This online program meets the requirements to get an alcohol server permit for anyone who serves alcohol or fills growlers in Oregon liquor license businesses."
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service in order to help you recognize and eliminate liability.
AACEA is a group of Hospitality Industry Professionals who are well versed in all aspects of Alcohol Service. They bring a strong sense of humor to the seminar along with wisdom gleaned from years of Front of The House experience. The founder of AACEA is considered to be an "Expert" in the field of Alcohol Service amongst the legal community and imparts the same level of expertise to each of the trainers. Providing Alcohol Server Education Focused On Customer Safety by Promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service.