Promoting responsible sales and service of alcohol since 2001
For Alcohol Sellers, Servers, Bartenders and Managers who desire to make a difference in our society by keeping drunk drivers off our roads and putting an end to underage drinking.
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our online server program?
- Works on all devices! (PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Android, Ipads, Macs)
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Alcohol Training and Education Seminar is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Program available.
- You will receive the most comprehensive training in the state, reducing the risk of legal issues against you.
- Your Certificate is available for immediate printing after you complete the course!
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Exceptional customer support
- Quality Videos and Interactive Activities
On August 1, 2001, the MLCC implemented the mandatory server training requirement for licensees obtaining a new on premises license or transferring more than 50% interest in an existing on-premises license. At a minimum, server trained supervisory personnel must be employed during all hours alcoholic beverages are served as outlined in MCL 436.1501(1).
The AACEA Michigan Alcohol Server Online Course and will prepare you for the State of Michigan Alcohol Server Training final exam, available immediately on this website, after you finish the course.
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide exceptional Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service.