WELCOME TO AACEA ONLINE ALCOHOL SERVER TRAINING
Promoting responsible sales and service of alcohol since 2001
A WASHINGTON STATE LIQUOR CONTROL BOARD APPROVED MANDATORY ALCOHOL SERVER TRAINING MAST PROGRAM. For Servers, Bartenders, Bar & Restaurant Managers, and Alcohol Tasting Staff
Presented to you by Len Riggs
Why take our online server program?
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Mandatory Alcohol Server Training Program is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- Works on all devices! PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Android, Ipads, Macs
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Program available.
- You will receive the most comprehensive training in the state, reducing the risk of legal issues against you.
- We are Washington State based – Less chance of your permit getting lost in the mail!
- Class 12 or 13 Permit mailed to you within 24 hours of completion!
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Exceptional customer support
- Quality Videos and Interactive Activities
- We report your Class 12 or Class 13 Permit to the WSLCB.
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service in order to help you recognize and eliminate liability.