Utah Alcohol Seller Server Training Online Certification Course
Presented to you by Len Riggs
A UTAH DIVISION OF SUBSTANCE ABUSE AND MENTAL HEALTH APPROVED ALCOHOL TRAINING AND EDUCATION SEMINAR
For Alcohol Sellers, Servers, Bartenders, and Managers
Alcohol server training is important to recognize signs of intoxication. You'll also need to know how to check ID’s, identify minors, and learn Utah state specific server laws. Alcohol certification is mandatory in Utah. You need to be certified within 30 days of hire.
In 1987 Utah became the second state requiring training for on premise servers. Ten states now have mandatory alcohol server training laws. Responsible service training was not the government’s idea. The hospitality industry was providing training on a voluntary basis through the National Restaurant Association and American Hotel & Motel Association. The legislation established a mandatory Alcohol Training and Education Seminar for businesses that serve alcohol.
The subjects in the seminar include:
- Alcohol as a drug
- Effects on the body\behavior
- Problem drinkers
- Utah alcohol laws
- Dealing with customers
- Transportation for arriving at home safely
The online Utah alcohol server training course teaches you how to sell and serve safely and legally. Complete your Utah Alcohol Certification On Premise Training and Print your Alcohol Certification card from home. This course is manditory for sellers, serveers, and supervisors for on premises licensed estblishments in Utah.
Why take our online server program?
- Works on all devices! (PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Ipads, Macs)
- Thanks to Len Riggs, a former comedian, our Alcohol Training and Education Seminar is the most entertaining course available anywhere!
- We have been told by past students that we have the best Online Program available.
- You will receive the most comprehensive training in the state, reducing the risk of legal issues against you.
- Your Certification Card is available for immediate printing after you complete the course!
- Course Available 24/7 – Log on and off as needed!
- Exceptional customer support
- Quality Videos and Interactive Activities
Our philosophy here at AACEA is to provide Alcohol Server Education to Alcohol Sellers, Servers, and Managers focused on Customer Safety by promoting Responsible Alcohol Sales and Service in order to help you recognize and eliminate liability.