If you are hoping to become an entrepreneur in the alcohol business in Florida State, you are likely going to need a liquor license in order to legally carry out your vision. In this post we are going to go over seven of Florida’s most basic types of liquor licenses.
There are three overarching Alcohol Licenses in Florida State:
- A Florida State Alcohol Manufacturer’s License
- This license allows you to produce alcoholic beverages within Florida State. Breweries and distilleries are common examples of establishments that have a manufacturer’s license!
- A Florida State Alcohol Distributor’s License
- This license allows you to sell or distribute alcoholic beverages at wholesale (typically in large quantities at reduced prices) to alcohol vendors within Florida State.
- A Florida State Alcohol Vendor’s License
- This license allows you to sell alcoholic beverages at retail. Restaurants and bars are common examples of establishments that have a vendor’s license!