Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: This course is only offered in English
1) How secure is your website?
Our website features a secure SSL Certificate which ensures secure transactions between our web server and your browser. This allows for private information to be securely transmitted.
2) Do I need to take the entire Arizona Title 4 Training Certification course in one sitting?
No, you do not need to take the entire course at one time. You may take as many breaks as you would like throughout the course. Just make sure you log out prior to exiting out of the course. Note: Your progress automatically saves every time you complete a module section.
3) Which forms of payment do you accept?
We accept the following credit cards: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, and American Express. We also accept Visa and MasterCard debit cards as well as pre-paid cards which can be found at many grocery stores.
4) Do I need audio to take this course?
Yes, our program mainly consists of videos. It will be necessary for you to hear these videos so you can learn the course material.
5) What should I do if I begin to experience technical difficulties while taking the online program?
If you experience any technical difficulties while taking our course please call us at (888) 865-1900 OR (425) 335-3672. We are open Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST.
6) I don’t have a printer so I will be unable to print out my Certificate of Completion directly after I pass the final exam. What should I do? You may log back onto your account any time after you pass the final exam to print out your Certificate.
7) Which browser should I use while taking your program?
Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, and Opera are all compatible with our online program.
8) Who is required to take the Title 4 alcohol certification course?
The Arizona DLLC requires that all “licensees” also known as owners’ and managers who are actively involved in the daily operations of establishments that hold a liquor license attend a Title 4 Basic and Manager Course. Those who work in the capacity of an Alcohol Seller, Server, Bartender etc. are not required to attend Title 4 training but they are required to know the laws pertaining to Spirituous Liquor sales and service. The best way for that to happen is to attend an approved Title 4 training seminar. In fact some employers, for the condition of employment, require this training in order to be considered for a job at their establishment.
9) How long does the online course take?
The Title 4 basic seminar is 3 hours long and the Title 4 manager seminar is 2 hours long.
10) What happens if I don’t pass the Final Exam?
You are required to pass a final exam with a score of at least 80% upon completing the course content. The Final exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions. Please know that if you do not achieve a score of 80% or higher on your Final Exam you will be required to re-take the entire course before you may re-take the final exam.
11) How long is the alcohol seller/server training certification valid?
The Title 4 certification is valid for three years from the date it is issued. You must attend the Title 4 seminar every three years in order to maintain certification.
For more FAQ’s go to: http://www.azliquor.gov/faq.cfm