Terms of Enrollment for Arizona Alcohol Server Permit Class
- By agreeing to this agreement, I, as the person (registrant) taking the AACEA Basic Title 4 Training Seminar, agree to the following and will in no way hold AACEA or any of its affiliates liable for any action caused by me or others upon my direction, rather it be civil liability or law liability.
- I do hereby swear under the penalties of perjury that I, as the person whom is registering for this AACEA Basic Title 4 Training Seminar, am the one who will be taking the course and Final Exam to receive a Basic Title 4 Training Seminar Certificate of Completion. Upon agreeing to this, I have knowingly accepted that I am creating my own account with AACEA which only I may access. I will be the only person attending and interacting with the course content under my account.
- I do hereby understand, under the penalties of perjury that I, as the registered participant of the AACEA Basic Title 4 Training Seminar, am the only one who will be taking the final exam and will not converse, ask others questions, or read notes taken during the course while taking the Final Exam. In essence, I agree that I will take the final examination as a closed-book test.
- I do hereby understand that I must complete the entire training course before taking the exam.
- I do hereby understand that I may log out at any time prior to the Final Exam and return to the Course at the beginning of the module section I left off at. I also do hereby understand that if I fail the Final Examination on my first attempt I will be required to re-take the entire course before re-taking the Final Exam. There is no time limit on completing the exam, but the exam must be completed in one session.
- I do hereby understand that I must pass the Final Exam at the end of the course in order to receive a Basic Title 4 Training Seminar Certificate of Completion. I also understand that the Final Exam consists of 30 multiple choice questions and I must receive a score of 80% or higher in order to pass. If I fail the Final Exam I will be allowed one re-test. If I fail my retest I will be required to re-register and re-take the course.
- I do hereby understand that upon registering and submitting funds I will not be granted a refund. However, AACEA understands that there may be certain instances in which a refund might be granted. I do hereby understand that it is my responsibility to check the system requirement page on the AACEA website before registering.
- I hereby understand that I am not to consume alcohol or be under the influence of intoxicants while taking this course.
- I hereby understand that in order to terminate enrollment from this course I may simply close the program before payment.